Serving Greater San Antonio & South Texas, Victoria, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Laredo, San Antonio
Has a primary duty of managing the company’s production employees. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least 2 or more full-time employees. Supports the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Leads and manages the company’s Crew Leaders, Lead Technicians, and Technicians. Has the authority and responsibility to hire, fire, allocate work, provide training, set and inspect performance expectations, evaluate performance, reward and recognize, discipline, and recommend wage changes, promotions, transfers, or any other change of employee status. His/her recommendations are given serious weight in each decision.
2. Visits job sites to recognize or redirect team behaviors, encourage continuous improvement, find ways to gain efficiencies, ensure that jobs are installed and completed according to quality standards, job specifications and safety guidelines, check on safety concerns, and help troubleshoot issues.
3. Prepares and presents installation, safety, and motivational issues at production meetings and other events.
4. Communicates with customers to overcome obstacles/problems on jobs and reach an acceptable solution.
5. Ensures customers have a remarkable experience.
6. Is an ambassador for the company’s culture and purpose.
7. Meets or exceeds budgeted installation volumes.
8. Drives for the company in safe manner.
9. Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Olivia Taylor
Email: [email protected]