At BAIRD, we redefine our industry not only for our customers but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply.
Essential Job Duties
- Load materials, tools, and equipment on the company truck for each job
- Travel to the customer’s home to install the job
- Follow all applicable safety guidelines at all times
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods
- Moves each job at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- Unload and clean the truck upon return to the company
- When requested by the Foreman, communicate with customers to ensure their understanding of the work and their satisfaction
- Construction experience is preferable, but not required
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Ability to travel
- Unrestricted lifting ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Regular and punctual attendance at the job locations
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
EOE. Baird offers a comprehensive health & welfare benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Program and paid time off.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Entry Level
- Olivia Taylor
- 210-890-5584 | Email Us