Director of Operations
Baird Foundation Repair, a regional leader in the foundation repair and concrete industry, is looking for a Director of Operations to join our growing team.
- Lead and develop a team of construction foreman and installers
- Perform regular jobsite inspections for coaching opportunities on issues of quality and safety
- Communicate with customers as needed to ensure they have a remarkable experience with our company
- Provide our team with a great place to work
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in construction or business preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a manager in the construction trades
- Proven ability to motivate, guide, and direct a team to reach and exceed business goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and a retirement plan
- EMPLOYER PAID: Life Insurance & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Fast-growing company with opportunity for advancement
- Supportive team environment
- A team you can be proud of – we’ve been awarded 2022 Top Workplaces, 2022 Best Places to Work, 2020 SA Top Workplaces, 2020 BBB Torch Award Finalist, 2020 Best of HomeAdvisor, 2019 Supportworks Integrity Award, 2019 Angie’s List Super Service Award, 2021 BBB Torch Award Finalist
Baird Foundation Repair is family owned & operated with over 50 years helping homeowners with foundation and concrete solutions!
- Michelle Strawser, HR Manager
- 210-876-4230 | Email