What We Would Provide You:
- The best tools, materials, and training to ensure your success
- A team you can be proud of – we’ve been awarded 2022 Best Places to Work, 2020 & 2022 SA Top Workplaces, 2022 BBB Torch Award, 2020 – 2021 BBB Torch Award Finalist, 2019 Supportworks Integrity Award, and more
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Earn $50k+ in your first year. Our trained Crew & Team Leaders earn $85k-$100k
- Year-Round work – NO LAYOFFS in company history!
- SAFETY: Work safely and go home healthy! All PPE provided by the company and training to use it effectively. Paid on the job training to learn our products & safety!
What You Would Do:
- Load the truck before leaving the company, ensuring everything is needed on the truck.
- Performs high quality installations, moving job progress to an on-time completion.
- Offers suggestions that will help the quality, efficiency, or safety of the job.
- Assist the Team Lead with a construction team of 2-3 other members
- Install each job using company-approved methods; this is a “hands-on” supervisor role
- Provide customers with a remarkable experience
What We Need for this Role:
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record is required
- Construction experience is preferable, but not required
- Ability to travel within the South Texas region
- Unrestricted lifting ability
- Ability to climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Heavy Equipment Operating experince is preferable, but not required
If you are a born leader with a great work ethic and want to be valued for your hard work, apply with us today!
- Imagen Henderson, Recruiting Coordinator
- 210-890-5584 (call or text) | Email Us