Protecting Your Concrete
Whether you’ve just built a new home, or you’ve updated your existing home with a new driveway, patio or sidewalk, protect your investment by protecting your concrete.
You could buy a DIY sealant solution at your local big-box store, but the application is messy and it has to be reapplied every few years, which can get expensive. Plus, it likely won’t be compatible with new concrete.
Why Protect Your Concrete?
Moisture is concrete’s strongest enemy. It seeps into the pores of untreated concrete, and when temperatures drop, especially during freeze-thaw cycles, that trapped moisture expands as it turns to ice. This expansion destroys the pores and weakens the concrete.
Without protection, your concrete will inevitably discolor, flake and crack. This not only reduces the curb appeal – and value – of your home, it can also be dangerous for your family and guests. Concrete sealant provides protection that is a simple, highly-effective solution that ensures your home’s concrete surfaces look and perform their best for years to come.
DecoShield™ Tinted Concrete Sealer
DecoShield™ protects concrete from water and chemical hazards while also adding an additional layer of aesthetic to improve your home’s curb appeal. DecoShield is a translucent tinted concrete sealer that adds a unique visual appeal to your home’s driveway, sidewalk, patio, or pool deck while preventing pitting, flaking, cracks, and other moisture-related issues.
If you have mismatched slabs due to previous repairs, fading due to sun exposure, stains caused by leaking oil, or simply want your home’s entrance to stand out – this tinted sealer is just the right fit!
- Minimizes mismatched & stained concrete.
- Enhances plain concrete & won’t chip or flake over time.
- Protects against chemicals, moisture, & mildew.
- Environmentally friendly & UV-stable.
- Available in four colors.
Give Your Concrete the Seal of Protection with SealantPro™
Unlike concrete sealants available at big-box stores, SealantPro™ permanently protects concrete with just one application and extends its life by 3-5 times.
Developed by Foundation Supportworks, this state-of-the-art material bonds with concrete on a molecular level, permanently protecting it from water, dirt, and other contaminants in a single coat. Once applied, the seal dries in minutes and fully cures in just 6 hours, so you can use your concrete the same day. It is simple, fast, economical, and extremely effective.
- Permanently protects concrete with just one application.
- Protects and adds value to your home by extending the life of your driveway, pool deck, and other concrete structures.
- Penetrates concrete and permanently bonds with it, protecting it from water damage and making stains easier to remove.
- Can be applied on new concrete.
- Costs less over time because it does not need to be reapplied.
- Reduces ice bonding, making ice removal easier.
- UV resistant and won’t discolor over time.
We offer concrete sealant services at all of our locations including San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Houston and Austin! So give your concrete the seal of protection, contact us today for a free inspection.