Baird Foundation Repair, a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is looking for a General Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will oversee the professional development of several key managers, as well as provide strategy and oversight of our company. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a director or manager level role.
Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with a remarkable experience. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At Baird we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
What We Would Provide You
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- The best tools and training to get the job done the right way
- A solid pay and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and a retirement plan
- A team you can be proud of – we’ve been awarded BBB Marketplace Ethics, Top Workplaces, Best Places to Work
- Opportunities for professional growth
What You Would Do
- MANAGEMENT – Coach, motivate, lead, and reward key managers, and drive development initiatives and continuous improvement in all areas of the company.
- OPERATIONS – Determine successful operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, customer feedback, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analysis.
- LEADERSHIP – Lead the implementation of strategic and tactical initiatives for the entire company.
- CULTURE – Live and breathe our company’s culture, purpose, mission, and values, placing consistent emphasis on creating an environment where employees want to come to work every day.
- FINANCIAL – Keep a constant eye on the company financials, maximize company resources, and ensure that budgetary and financial goals are met.
If you have excellent leadership skills and a track record of developing people and a strong workplace culture, apply today to join us as our General Manager!
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. All employees are requested to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor. Employees may also be required to work in excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities necessitate. Regular, reliable attendance is considered an essential job function. This document is subject to change at any time without notice.