Baird Foundation Repair, a regional leader in the foundation repair and concrete industry, is looking for a Field Supervisor to join our growing team in Corpus Christi, TX.
At Baird, we work as a team and feel like a family. Our mission is simple: to restore value, one home at a time. By continually redefining the construction industry, we believe we provide our customers – and our employees – with a remarkable experience. We want our employees to know they are our most valuable commodity and will experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversees the Corpus Christi office daily operations to include inventory, managing equipment and material.
- Oversees construction projects from start to finish, including permitting and engineer inspections.
- Communicates with customers and vendors in a timely manner.
- Provides a remarkable experience to customers and vendors.
- Knowledge of construction or related trades and construction management
- Skill in operating a personal computer, cell phone, programs and apps.
- Skill and ability to operate a forklift or machinery to load/unload materials and use power tools.
- Ability to move about and move to/from and work from the floor level or in crawl spaces.
- A valid driver’s license, a safe driving record, and the ability to drive for the company.
Baird offers a comprehensive health & welfare benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Program and paid time off.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Experience preferred
- Imagen Henderson, Recruiting Coordinator
- 210-890-5584 | Email Us