Lead Concrete Installer – Houston
Baird Foundation Repair, a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is looking for hands-on concrete co-foreman to join our growing team in Houston, Texas!
The Lead Installer/Installer helps the Crew Leader bring each job to completion, while working with quality, efficiency, and safety. This position is non-exempt under the FLSA and reports to the Production Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Loads the truck before leaving the company, ensuring everything needed is on the truck.
- Performs high quality installations, moving job progress to an on-time completion.
- Follows the lead of the Crew Leader.
- Offers suggestions that will help the quality, efficiency, or safety of the job.
Remarkable Customer Experience
- LEAD INSTALLER ONLY: When needed, assists Crew Leader with communicating with the customer using the company’s customer messaging.
- Ensures the customer is happy with the finished job.
- Leaves the customer’s home clean and proactively take measures to leave it in better condition than found.
- Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
- Maintain & Clean Company Vehicles
- Safely, correctly, and efficiently unloads and cleans the truck upon return to the company.
- Takes great care of the company’s products, tools, and equipment.
Purpose, Mission, Values
- Lives out the company’s purpose, mission, and values.
- Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred
- Ability and skill in operating equipment and/or power tools preferred.
- Ability to operate a phone/apps/tablet.
- Ability to detect/recognize information in written materials or on a screen up to 75% of the time.
- LEAD INSTALLER: Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English; ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- INSTALLER: Ability to understand English.
- High school diploma or GED preferred and 1+ years of experience in the construction trades OR a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Ability to lift or move up to 100 lb. occasionally, and/or up to 50 lb. of force frequently, and/or up to 20 lb. of force constantly to move objects.
- Ability to stay upright/stand up to 100% of the time.
- Ability to move about and move to/from and work from the floor level or in crawl spaces.
- A valid driver’s license (and/or CDL), safe driving record, and ability to drive for the company.
Baird offers a comprehensive health & welfare benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Program and paid time off.
- Imagen Henderson, Recruiting Coordinator
- 210-890-5584 | Email Us