Crew Workers/ Laborers
Baird Foundation Repair is in search of Crew Members to join our growing Production Team!
Take a walk through an average day…
- Typically work Monday – Friday, 6:45 am – 4 pm (hours may vary depending on job site)
- Load materials, tools and equipment on the company truck for each job
- Travel to customer’s home in the company truck to install the job
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods
- Unload and clean the truck upon return to the company
- Provide a remarkable experience to our customers.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Retirement Plan
- EMPLOYER PAID Life Insurance & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program – earn $1,000 for each employee you refer!
What We Provide You
- Earn $50k in your first year.
- Year-round work – NO LAYOFFS DURING COVID!
- The best tools, material and training to ensure your success
- A trusting, respectful and fun culture
- A team you can be proud of – we’ve been awarded 2019 Integrity Award, 2020 Best of HomeAdvisor, 2019 Angie’s List Super Service Award, 2020 Top Workplaces, 2020 & 2021 BBB Torch Finalist, 2022 BBB Torch Award
- Opportunities for professional growth
- SAFETY: Work safely and go home healthy! All PPE provided by the company and training to use it effectively. Paid on the job training to learn our products & safety!
What We Need for this Role
- Construction experience is preferable, but not required
- Unrestricted lifting ability
- Ability to travel
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Regular and punctual attendance at the job locations
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Entry Level
- Starting Pay: $16/hr
- Imagen Henderson, Recruiting Coordinator
- 210-890-5584 (call or text) | Email Us