Customer Care Specialist – Logistics
Has primary telephone contact with our customers, potential customers, and other parties for scheduling annual maintenances, scheduling installations, and following up on a variety of issues. Supports the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Represents the company through telephone contact by answering calls, scheduling annual maintenances and service calls, and following up on a variety of issues.
- Coordinates and ensures all paperwork, data entry, and correspondence regarding leads are accurate, timely, and completed according to company procedure.
- Serves as the point of contact for customers, including answering questions, scheduling and confirming installations, including accurate and timely communication about job details, coordinating utility locates, preparing any special needs of an installation, and so on.
- Assists Appointment Center in scheduling sales appointments.
- Provides tactical support to the company’s departments.
- Provides customers with a remarkable experience.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
- Skill in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write English.
- Bilingual a plus!
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks.
- Ability to perform accurate data entry.
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Customer Orientation
- Following Policy
- Organized Workplace
- Time Management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred;
- 1+ years of experience in customer service; or,
- A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS 0-24% 25-49% 50-74% 75-100%
|Detect/recognize information in written materials and on computer screen|
|Communicate accurately on the telephone and in person with others|
|Accurately operate a computer and calculator|
|Ascend/Descend/Move self to lower position to inspect items under, on, or close to floor level|
|Ability to drive a vehicle|
|Ability to enter and work in a crawlspace|
|Ability to travel overnight, up to 5 days a week|
PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS FOR LIFTING, CARRYING, PUSHING, PULLING
Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move objects. Job involves maintaining a stationary position most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if moving about is required only occasionally.
Baird offers a comprehensive health & welfare benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Program and paid time off.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Entry Level
- Reports to: Customer Care Manager
- Hours: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm or 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Olivia Taylor
- 210-890-5584 | Email