Concrete Foreman – Houston
Baird Foundation Repair is looking for hands-on construction foremen to join our growing team!
What We Would Provide You
- Year-round work – NO LAYOFFS DURING COVID!
- Trained Crew & Team Leaders earn $85k – $100k
- The best tools, materials, and training to ensure your success
- A solid pay and benefits package
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Paid on the job training to learn our products and safety!
- SAFETY: Work safely and go home healthy! All PPE provided by the company and training to use it effectively.
What You Would Do
- Lead a construction team of 3-4 other members
- Install each job using company-approved methods; this is a “hands-on” foreman role
- Move each job at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- Communicate with the customer throughout each job
- Complete required paperwork for each job using our software
- Provide customers with a remarkable experience
What We Need for this Role
- Construction experience is preferable, but not required
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record is required
- Ability to travel overnight with crew as job requires
- Unrestricted lifting ability
- Ability to climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
If you are a born leader with a great work ethic and want to be valued for your hard work, apply with us today.
Baird offers a comprehensive health & welfare benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Program and paid time off.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Experience preferred
- Imagen Henderson, Recruiting Coordinator
- 210-890-5584 | Email Us