Inside Salesperson/Account Specialist
The Inside Salesperson follows up on sales proposals written by the sales representatives and service technicians with two purposes—quality assurance and closure of the sale—and provides tactical support to other departments as needed. This position is non-exempt under the FLSA and reports to the Customer Care Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Unsold Proposal Follow-Up
- Follows up with homeowners by telephone and electronic communications for the purposes of ensuring quality and selling previously unsold proposals.
- Helps to save previously sold jobs when homeowners request to cancel an installation.
- Responds promptly to homeowner requests for follow up and cancellations.
Inside Sales Revenue
- Meets or exceeds sales goals and other key performance indicators.
- Keeps homeowner files updated, complete, and accurate.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support the customer care, sales, and service teams, including scheduling leads and Annual Maintenances.
Purpose, Mission, Values
- Lives out the company’s purpose, mission, and values.
- Provides remarkable customer experiences.
- Knowledge of customer service and/or sales principles and practices.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
- Ability to detect/recognize information in written materials and on computer screen 75-100% of time.
- Ability to perform accurate data entry.
- High school diploma or GED preferred and 1+ years of experience in sales, customer service, or related field OR a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move objects, maintaining a stationary position most of the time.
- Imagen Henderson, Recruiting Coordinator
- 210-890-5584 | Email