The Production Assistant provides administrative support for the Production Manager and department. Supports the company’s management, purpose, mission, and values. This position is non-exempt under the FLSA and reports to the Production Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs office work and administrative support for the Production Manager including, without limitation, fielding phone calls, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, printing, copying, mailing, faxing, organizing, filing, writing correspondence, calendar maintenance, event planning, and so on.
- Maintains the pulse on internal relationships and activities and informs the Production Manager as appropriate.
- May record minutes of meetings. Maintains an action item list and holds the rest of the team accountable to the deadlines for such action items.
- Verifies timecard reports for weekly payroll.
- Assists in prepping training materials for Production department.
- Ensures crews are completing inventory in CRM as jobs are closed.
- Maintains and handles expense tracking for department.
- Monitors and assists in tracking customer reviews and surveys.
- Maintains and issues production department uniforms.
- Is an ambassador for the company’s culture and purpose.
- Drives for the company in a safe manner.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
- High school diploma or GED preferred; 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role OR a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to detect/recognize information in written materials and on a computer screen 75 – 100% of time.
- Ability to understand, read, and write in English. Bilingual is a plus.
- Ability to perform accurate data entry.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks.
- Possess a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move objects, maintaining a stationary position most of the time.
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Possess talent and personal traits:
- Attention to Detail
- Following Policy
- Organized Workplace
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position. Such statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. All employees are requested to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor. Employees may also be required to work in excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities necessitate. Regular, reliable attendance is considered an essential job function. This document is subject to change at any time without notice.
Baird offers a comprehensive health & welfare benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Program and paid time off.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Entry Level
- Name: Michelle Strawser
- Phone: 210-876-4230 | Email Us