Sales Representative – San Antonio
Your work at Baird Foundation Repair changes homeowners lives by allowing them to have peace of mind in their home. The lasting impact is warrantied work and a permanent solution for them & their family.
- Paid ON-THE-JOB sales training
- Base Pay + Commission = $100k+
- Health Insurance + Vision + Dental + Retirement Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance + Short-Term Disability
- Growth Potential + New Skills + Advancement Opportunities
- Pre-Scheduled Appointments + Monday-Friday work
- Monthly gas reimbursement
- Industry-Leading Integrity Award Winner
- Drive to customers’ homes to meet for pre-scheduled appointments (NO COLD-CALLING or DOOR KNOCKING)
- Build rapport with the customer and determine their desired outcomes. Carefully examine customer’s home to provide an accurate diagnosis of the issues and provide necessary recommendations to the customer that will resolve such issues. Completes the sale with the customer. Timely completion of all paperwork/data entry and follow-up communication required for the appointment.
- Follow through with customers until all issues are resolved.
- Provide customers with a remarkable experience.
- Meet or exceed his/her projected monthly Average Dollar Per Lead.
- Attends weekly sales meeting and other required meetings.
- Be an ambassador for the company’s culture and purpose.
- Regular, reliable on-site attendance.
APPLY TODAY AND START YOUR NEW CAREER!
- KNOWLEDGE: minimum of two years’ sales experience, or combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- SKILLS: A competitive nature to meet and exceed sales goals. A track record of strong communication skills.
- ABILITY: A passion for providing top-notch customer service to our customers. Valid driver’s license and ability to meet our driving requirements. Ability to crawl under a home for an inspection.
Baird Foundation Repair is family owned & operated with over 50 years helping homeowners with foundation and concrete solutions!
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Entry Level
- Reports to: Sales Manager
- Imagen Henderson, Recruiting Coordinator
- 210-890-5584 | Email