What We Would Provide You:
- The best tools, materials, and training to ensure your success
- A team you can be proud of – we’ve been awarded 2020 & 2022 SA Top Workplaces, 2022 Best Places to Work, 2019 Supportworks Integrity Award, 2020 – 2021 BBB Torch Award Finalist & 2022 BBB Torch Award
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- Opportunities for professional growth
- A solid pay and benefits package.
- Year-Round work- NO LAYOFFS DURING COVID!
- SAFETY: Work safely and go home healthy! All PPE provided by the company and training to use it effectively. Paid on the job training to learn our products & safety!
What You Would Do
- Assist in keeping needed inventory levels by overseeing physical counts and reconciling with upcoming production needs
- Receive and store inventory in an efficient and economical manner
- Help maintain warehouse to showroom level
- Help maintain the physical conditions of the grounds
- Assist with the company’s tool inventory program
- Ensure our production crews have a remarkable internal customer service experience by getting the products, equipment, and tools they need at the right time
What We Need for this Role
- 1+ years of warehouse, logistics, or inventory management preferred
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Ability to operate a forklift and bobcat
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds, walk, crawl, and climb a ladder
If you are a driven and hard-working individual, who wants to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us as our Warehouse Assistant.
For more information about our company, visit www.bairdfoundationrepair.com. EOE
- Name: Imagen Henderson, Recruiting Coordinator
- Phone: 210-890-5584 | Email Us