Foundation Repair Services: Whom Do You Trust?December 21, 2013 Melanie Chaney
Foundation repairs can be a costly headache when they are not done properly the first time. However, how do you know which company to trust when it comes to foundation repair services?
There are many companies out there that offer foundation repairs. But how many of them know what they are doing? Choosing the wrong company can cost you thousands in the long run; in other words, don’t just open the yellow pages and choose the company with the largest ad.
The first step in choosing the right foundation contractor for your foundation repair services is to ask for recommendations from people you know and trust. Try to get several names and then do your homework. Some things to consider include:
- Has this company ever had a complaint registered with the Better Business Bureau?
- How many years has the company been in business in your area?
- How much experience does the company have with homes like yours?
- Find out if the company is covered with the appropriate insurance. You do not want to be held responsible should something happen on your property.
- Ask for (and check) at least three references.
- Make sure that a clear estimate is presented to you in writing. This one is a deal-breaker.
- Make sure you read and understand the contract. If you don’t, do not be afraid to ask for clarification.
Baird Foundation Repair has been a family-owned and operated business in Texas since the early 1960’s. We offer more than twenty uniquely patented products, and all of our technicians and inspectors have been certified through the Foundation Supportworks™ and Basement Systems international training programs.
To find out if our foundation repair services meet your needs, contact us today! We proudly serve San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Houston, Austin, and surrounding areas.Baird Foundation Repair , better business bureau , Free estimate , Local Expert