SealantPro™ Concrete Sealer
Give Your Concrete the Seal of Protection with SealantPro™
Unlike concrete sealants available at big-box stores, SealantPro™ permanently protects concrete with just one application and extends its life by 3-5 times.
Developed by Foundation Supportworks, this state-of-the-art material bonds with concrete on a molecular level, permanently protecting it from water, dirt, and other contaminants. Once applied, the seal dries in minutes and fully cures in just 6 hours, so you can use your concrete the same day. It is simple, fast, economical, and extremely effective.
One coat, permanent protection. SealantPro stands us against moisture, chemicals and extreme weather. It penetrates and bonds with concrete, creating a strong, permanent barrier. Store bought DIY concrete sealers are not as effective, and don’t include SealantPro’s Seal of Protection™ that guarantees our product won’t wash away or weaken over time.
You can breathe easy knowing that your concrete is protected from cracking and pitting over time. Your driveway or slab will stay smooth and stain-resistant.
- Permanently protects concrete with just one application.
- Protects and adds value to your home by extending the life of your driveway, pool deck, and other concrete structures.
- Penetrates concrete and permanently bonds with it, protecting it from water damage and making stains easier to remove.
- Can be applied on new concrete.
- Costs less over time because it does not need to be reapplied.
- Reduces ice bonding, making ice removal easier.
- UV resistant and won’t discolor over time.
Benefits of Sealing Your Concrete
Concrete is consistently exposed to moisture, temperature changes and chemicals that cause cracks. Once you begin to see the initial damage, the concrete breaks down quickly over time. Concrete cracks can reduce your home’s curb appeal and become a safety hazard, leading to costly repairs.
We offer concrete sealant services at all of our locations including San Antonio, Corpus Christi, Houston and Austin! So give your concrete the seal of protection and contact us today for a free inspection.